The Wolf Tooth Rear Axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the dropout face. This protects your expensive frame, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. - Made in Minnesota to aerospace standards
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$20.00 - $22.00
Front end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
- Green colored spoke prep remains pliable for adjustments - Helps keep spoke nipples from loosening
Profile Design's Campagnolo Freehub Body is the part you need to replace the Shimano/SRAM-compatible freehub body that comes stock on your Profile Design Altair or Armada wheels. Once installed on your wheel, the Campagnolo body lets you run Campy 9-, 10-, and 11-speed cassettes (sold separately).
Origin-8's Torq Lite Track Cog Lock Ring 1.29" x 24 tpi with left-handed threaded thread is the only lock ring you need. Hardened threading and extra material make this highly durable to help you go the distance.
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
$6.70 - $21.99
Grade 10 chromium steel balls
$6.18 - $9.99
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
- Bladed Competition spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 190g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
Aluminum Tubeless Presta Valve - MTB or Road
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$2.00 - $270.95
DT Champion 2.0 spokes cover the whole spectrum from reliable road wheels to MTB gravity wheels. - Threadless spoke blanks - Nipples sold separately
$1.00 - $88.19
Champion 2.0 Black Spokes - One 264mm spoke = 7g
$2.00 - $440.95
DT Champion 2.0 spokes cover the whole spectrum from reliable road wheels to MTB gravity wheels. - Straight pull spoke blanks - Nipples sold separately
This is one of the most versatile spokes in the DT Swiss spoke range. DT competition gets its special strength from cold forging. This makes an extremely durable spoke and thanks to the thinner middle section, it is 48 g lighter (per 64 spokes) than a spoke with a constant diameter of 1.8 mm. It is perfect for a wide range of uses, from road wheels to super light enduro MTB wheels. - Double Butted: 2.0/1.8/2.0 - One 264mm spoke = 6g - Nipples sold separately
Make it more aerodynamic – this nipple is hidden inside the rim. DT Hidden Nipples are designed for high-profile rims, in which the inverted design is essential for optimum precision. They are very light and hidden on the inside of the rim: perfectly suited for high aero wheels. The nipples will align perfectly due to their spherical contact surface. - Weight: 22g for 64 nipples
$0.20 - $17.99
Developed for short spokes with a large deflection angle. DT Pro Head nipples are designed for short spokes with a large angle of deflection, such as for e-bike use. Through the spherical contact surface, the nipple aligns automatically with the angle of the spoke, which leads to consistent power transmission. Note: brass nipples are not approved for children's products in the USA. See attached warning! All-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. - Weight: starting at 59g for 64 nipples.
When mounting a wheel quickly and safely, the RWS system is untouchable. It combines the fast mounting of a conventional quick release with the force and safety of a fitting. The high-precision toothing at the inside of the lever allows you to fully tighten the axle and perfectly position the lever. - Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than a cam - Lever can be rotated into an ideal position after tightening - Conical X12 washer, compatible with Syntace X-12 system - Thread Pitch: 12 x 1.0mm
When mounting a wheel quickly and safely, the RWS system is untouchable. It combines the fast mounting of a conventional quick release with the force and safety of a fitting. The high-precision toothing at the inside of the lever allows you to fully tighten the axle and perfectly position the lever. - Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than a cam - Lever can be rotated into an ideal position after tightening - Removable, plug-in lever design is streamlined and protects your RWS lever
$0.50 - $62.99
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. The nipples are available with or without DT Pro Lock, a patented liquid inside the nipple thread that makes the connection between the nipple and spoke extremely durable. It pairs perfectly with any wheel, though all-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. - Weight: starting at 20g for 64 nipples
The Campagnolo N3W Freehub Adapter enables use of Ekar’s 13-speed cassette. - Includes 11t Lockring
- Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish - Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals - 3 times cryogenic race treatment - Bearings sold individually, not as pair
Page 1 of 1