Proven WTB performance now expanded to high-end road that won’t fall apart when taken past the traditional tarmac. The all-new, multilayered construction of the tubeless Supple Casing delivers a soothingly smooth ride quality without deteriorating under varied conditions. Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure tires are available in 30, 32 and 34mm for the ultimate versatility in road tires...meaning big days and few boundaries. Usage: Endurance Road / Mixed Terrain / Gravel Race Conditions: Pavement / Light Gravel Compound: Distance+ Casing: Supple - 700 x 30c: 310g - 700 x 32c: 315g - 700 x 34c: 370g
$19.99 - $24.99
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
Sunlite's Classic Otis is ideal for city terrain with its grooved-slick pattern, plus additional side grooving for increased traction. - Bead: Wire
- Smooth rolling center pattern with larger lugs on shoulders for corner traction and a square profile - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Super-wide cruiser tires • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 3.5
• Raised center and directional lateral tread for city and rural roads • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
• Grooved tread pattern suitable for rough street, gravel, rural roads • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
$37.00 - $38.81
Schwalbe's Energizer Plus Tour rolls through the intersection of efficiency and reliability. You get ample security from flats, thanks to Schwalbe's 3mm GreenGuard puncture protection. And, whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Energizer Plus Tour and its durable, easy-rolling tread is ready to keep going and going.
$19.99 - $33.69
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
$59.99 - $98.00
The all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. The widest possible range of use: for tour and all-mountain, for difficult cross-country tracks as well as technically challenging enduro trails. Tread design: excellent traction and braking performance thanks to special central stud arrangement, large shoulder studs for excellent control on tricky trails. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM, and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life.
- The all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. - Widest possible range of use: for tour and all-mountain, for difficult cross-country tracks as well as technically challenging enduro trails. - Tread design: excellent traction and braking performance thanks to special central stud arrangement, large shoulder studs for excellent control on tricky trails.
Schwalbe built an entirely separate facility to churn out their top-of-the-line Schwalbe One tubeless tires. Although speed is priority number one, you also get a long-lasting, incredibly grippy tire that still offers solid puncture protection.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
The name alone indicates how significant this tire is for Schwalbe. With a new tread design, improved Compound and quality workmanship, the Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and Performance. - Folding Bead Black with OneStar Tread Compound and V-Guard Protection
$81.00 - $86.00
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
Schwalbe's Smart Sam is an all-rounder worthy of anything you can put it up against. The lug pattern offers plenty of grip on trails, and it even rolls nicely over the road and paths as well.
Made to ride all day in XC and hardpack conditions. Rounded profile provides maximum side-to-side control while rolling fast. Narrower sizes for those times when just speed is what you need. - Rounded profile provides good high-speed cornering control - Medium height knobs are spaced close enough for riding on pavement - Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure - Comet tread pattern rolls well on pavement, grips well on hard pack trail and gravel road conditions
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
A top performer in dry conditions. The Maxxis Crossmark is the dramatic evolution of the cross country racing tire. The nearly continuous center ridge flies on hardpack, yet has enough spacing to grab wet roots and rocks. The slightly raised ridge of side knobs offers cornering precision never before seen on a tire this fast. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Fast rolling center ridge - Raised side knobs for better cornering
Page 1 of 2 Next page