Have you ever found yourself stuck in a rainstorm and wondering if the tires on your bike will get you home safely? The Cruz tire's All Weather tread pattern wicks water away from the key contact points on the tire while the shallow tread blocks facilitate an efficient, low resistance roll. So, enjoy an extra cup of coffee at the cafe knowing that you don't have to race the storm home...you'll be cruising home with confidence. Features Urban Barrier Protection. Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility Conditions: Pavement, Bike Path Compound: Fast Rolling Bead: Wire - 29" Flat Guard: 1053g, Flat Guard casing - 29" Comp: 770g, Durable casing
Proven WTB performance now expanded to high-end road that won’t fall apart when taken past the traditional tarmac. The all-new, multilayered construction of the tubeless Supple Casing delivers a soothingly smooth ride quality without deteriorating under varied conditions. Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure tires are available in 30, 32 and 34mm for the ultimate versatility in road tires...meaning big days and few boundaries. Usage: Endurance Road / Mixed Terrain / Gravel Race Conditions: Pavement / Light Gravel Compound: Distance+ Casing: Supple - 700 x 30c: 310g - 700 x 32c: 315g - 700 x 34c: 370g
$19.99 - $36.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$15.99 - $27.99
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
$14.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$19.99 - $27.99
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
$14.99 - $21.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
• Grooved tread pattern suitable for rough street, gravel, rural roads • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Commuter tire with grooved tread for wet/dry conditions • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.0
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 700 x 23c
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$14.99 - $29.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4 • ISO 630
The DD in Schwalbe's Durano DD Performance Line Tire stands for Double Defense. In addition to the RaceGuard protection belt, there is an effective fabric protector on the sidewall.
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
$52.99 - $71.55
Schwalbe's Durano Plus Performance Line Tire offers maximum puncture protection. While the SmartGuard belt is not as deep as the one on the Marathon Plus, it offers a unique level of protection for racing tires. The Durano Plus is the most puncture-resistant racing-level road bike tire out there.
$18.00 - $33.69
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
$41.95 - $47.00
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$59.99 - $98.00
The all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. The widest possible range of use: for tour and all-mountain, for difficult cross-country tracks as well as technically challenging enduro trails. Tread design: excellent traction and braking performance thanks to special central stud arrangement, large shoulder studs for excellent control on tricky trails. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM, and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life.
Schwalbe built an entirely separate facility to churn out their top-of-the-line Schwalbe One tubeless tires. Although speed is priority number one, you also get a long-lasting, incredibly grippy tire that still offers solid puncture protection.
The name alone indicates how significant this tire is for Schwalbe. With a new tread design, improved Compound and quality workmanship, the Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and Performance. - Folding Bead Black with OneStar Tread Compound and V-Guard Protection
Page 1 of 2 Next page