• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Commuter tire with grooved tread for wet/dry conditions • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.0
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$14.99 - $29.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
$62.00 - $92.00
- The all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. - Widest possible range of use: for tour and all-mountain, for difficult cross-country tracks as well as technically challenging enduro trails. - Tread design: excellent traction and braking performance thanks to special central stud arrangement, large shoulder studs for excellent control on tricky trails.
$54.99 - $66.00
A top performer in dry conditions. The Maxxis Crossmark is the dramatic evolution of the cross country racing tire. The nearly continuous center ridge flies on hardpack, yet has enough spacing to grab wet roots and rocks. The slightly raised ridge of side knobs offers cornering precision never before seen on a tire this fast. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Fast rolling center ridge - Raised side knobs for better cornering
$63.00 - $74.79
The Maxxis Ignitor: a classic, and excellent in loose conditions. The Ignitor tread pattern was designed for the most discerning professional racers and has laid claim to multiple World Cup victories. The well-spaced tread pattern fills in nicely to provide low rolling resistance in the straights, while the ramped pentagonal knobs provide excellent traction in the corners and in medium soil. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional ramped pentagon knob design - Excellent multi-condition performance
$29.99 - $35.95
Have you ever found yourself stuck in a rainstorm and wondering if the tires on your bike will get you home safely? The Cruz tire's All Weather tread pattern wicks water away from the key contact points on the tire while the shallow tread blocks facilitate an efficient, low resistance roll. So, enjoy an extra cup of coffee at the cafe knowing that you don't have to race the storm home...you'll be cruising home with confidence. Features Urban Barrier Protection. Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility Conditions: Pavement, Bike Path Compound: Fast Rolling Bead: Wire - 26" Flat Guard: 1018g, Flat Guard casing - 29" Flat Guard: 1053g, Flat Guard casing - 29" Comp: 770g, Durable casing
$41.00 - $47.00
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$20.00 - $20.59
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
$15.99 - $27.99
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
$14.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$41.07 - $57.29
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
$19.99 - $34.99
Made to ride all day in XC and hardpack conditions. Rounded profile provides maximum side-to-side control while rolling fast. Narrower sizes for those times when just speed is what you need. - Rounded profile provides good high-speed cornering control - Medium height knobs are spaced close enough for riding on pavement - Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure - Comet tread pattern rolls well on pavement, grips well on hard pack trail and gravel road conditions
$80.00 - $91.00
Ikon is Maxxis' most versatile XC tread. The Ikon is for true racers looking for a true lightweight race tire. With 3C Triple Compound Technology, high-volume casings, and a fast rolling tread design, the Ikon provides exemplary performance in all riding conditions. As its name suggests, the Ikon represents all that is true in racing. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - EXO Protection offered in select models - High-volume, lightweight true racing tire - 3C Triple Compound Technology
• Road touring tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$19.99 - $27.99
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
• Grooved tread pattern suitable for rough street, gravel, rural roads • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 700 x 23c
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
Schwalbe's Century Performance Line tire is a true classic. It is perfect for trendy bikes with a vintage look, since the profile and contour are based on tires from the early 20th century. The side label keeps the classy aesthetic going, by using the traditional billboard technique with raised lettering.
$58.21 - $71.55
Schwalbe's Durano Plus Performance Line Tire offers maximum puncture protection. While the SmartGuard belt is not as deep as the one on the Marathon Plus, it offers a unique level of protection for racing tires. The Durano Plus is the most puncture-resistant racing-level road bike tire out there.
$18.00 - $34.99
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
Schwalbe built an entirely separate facility to churn out their top-of-the-line Schwalbe One tubeless tires. Although speed is priority number one, you also get a long-lasting, incredibly grippy tire that still offers solid puncture protection.
$79.50 - $79.85
The name alone indicates how significant this tire is for Schwalbe. With a new tread design, improved Compound and quality workmanship, the Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and Performance. - Folding Bead Black with OneStar Tread Compound and V-Guard Protection
$81.00 - $86.00
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
$30.58 - $33.45
Schwalbe's Smart Sam is an all-rounder worthy of anything you can put it up against. The lug pattern offers plenty of grip on trails, and it even rolls nicely over the road and paths as well.
Page 1 of 2 Next page