•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
$26.99 - $27.99
Shimano's Deore V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
Shimano BL-R550 Road Brake Levers - Compatible with cantilevers, road calipers, and road disc brakes - Not compatilble with linear-pull brakes - Brake cable and housing set included - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain
$74.99 - $84.99
Shimano Ultegra R8010 direct-mount type brake caliper. - Direct mount brake - Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance - Sleek design - Narrower gap between arms - Wider clearance with larger tire sizes - Compatible with wider 28c tire size - Model Number: BR-R8010-F - Series: Ultegra - Brake Type: Direct mount type - Average Weight: 174 grams
Shimano Ultegra RT800 centerlock disc rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds - Rotor Type: Two Piece
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
SRAM's Pad Inserts for carbon wheels are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary yellow compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
Origin-8's Disc Rotor Bolts are made of a corrosion-resistant steel, have Torx heads and come in a complete set of 6. They're perfect for attaching your disc brake rotor to the hub.
Dual piston "plug and play" caliper designed to boost the performance of mechanical disc brake systems. - Cable driven mechanism actuates the caliper`s hydraulic pistons for increased brake response and power - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as an MTB specific design - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120385/120268/120288 (each sold separately) - Tool free adjustment - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter
The 1999 brake kit is a lightweight alloy brake kit perfect for those rebuilding that old BMX bike they found at a garage sale. This kit includes a brake cable, universal brake caliper, front and rear pivot bolts, alloy brake lever and all necessary hardware. Features - Side pull style brake - Works with front or Rear - Includes brake, lever, and cable - 13.8 oz
Kool-Stop's Campi 2000 insert pad was designed to fit Campagnolo systems made after the year 2000. Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Dove Tail fit - Rim Friendly - Replacement pads for Campagnolo 10-speed groups Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
$18.25 - $19.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$17.00 - $18.25
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$32.99 - $74.99
- K-Force rotors feature a two piece design balancing weight and braking performance. Weight relieved alloy carrier for added rotor stiffness - Afterburner rotors have an increased surface area for better heat management - Rotors include: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor with (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts - 98g K-Force, 142g Afterburner
ENVE replacement brake pads for full-carbon ENVE rims and wheelsets with a smooth surface brake track. Our brake pads are specifically formulated and optimized for best performance with our molded-in texture brake tracks found on the Smart ENVE System (SES) wheels. - Only for use with the updated brake track found on ENVE SES 2.2, SES 7.8, and most recent versions of SES 3.4, and SES 4.5 wheels.
Campagnolo strives to always offer the best solutions, no matter what frame or tire the cyclist has chosen. As manufacturers begin to develop frames and fork designs that take advantage of the aerodynamic gains of direct mount brakes, the Campy Tech Lab has worked to make new Campagnolo Direct Mount brakes that can guarantee the Campagnolo quality and performance standards. Through the self-balancing design, this new braking system by Campagnolo provides a completely symmetric and efficient brake application. In addition, the extremely stiff structure of the new Campagnolo Direct Mount brakes ensures superior stopping power, whilst the design elements take inspiration from the aerodynamics of the brake and are enhanced by the new sealed structure of the brake levers themselves. In addition to pure performance, a great deal of attention was given to ease of use and adjustment. The goal was to guarantee that the Campagnolo brake would be both easier to fit and intuitive and simple to adjust compared to any model available. That was made possible through the stiff structure positioned in the rear part of the brake, enabling rapid fitting that does not require external brake boosters, even on the weakest chainstays.
- Hinged 2 finger lever - Forged alloy construction - 2 piece hinged clamp - Compatible with caliper and U-brake applications - Fits 22.2mm (7/8") handlebars - 166g pair
- Designed for linear pull & mechanical disc brakes - Aluminum construction - 2.5 finger - 22.2mm (7/8-inch) clamp - Left/Right: Right - Reach adjust and return spring - 88g each
$19.99 - $27.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
$651.99 - $970.99
Shimano dual control hydraulic disc brake levers. - More controllable and confidence in race condition - Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing - Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles - Lightweight - Carbon composite plastic material of hood - More intuitive, quicker shifting operation - More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position - Customizable function to fit any riding style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE project - Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly - Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness - Openable hood cover - Simple set up and maintenance - Easy replace hood cover - Openable hood cover - Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style
Shimano Dura-Ace Center Lock rotors feature Freeza technology: a 3-layer structure with an aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins. This reduces rotor surface temperatures approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm hubs (sold separately)
Page 1 of 1