The most affordable among shoes equipped with a carbon outsole, the LS-100 II offers a precise Boa micro-adjustment system and a super-rigid frame for maximum performance. The absence of pressure points both underneath and on top of the foot make it an extremely comfortable and stiff shoe at a highly competitive price.
- RACER FIT: High-performance fit reduces stack height to pedal
- Upper: Synthetic leather with Power Zone, toe protection provides comfort and durability
- Closure system: Boa IP1-S micro-adjustment for a custom fit
- Heel retention: HRS-100 with 0.6 mm anti-slip membrane reduces power loss
- Outsole: Patented Carbon Composite extremely ventilated outsole
- Insole: Patented Coolmax Ergo Air insole for riding in all weather conditions
- Bumpers: Replaceable heel pad (part # 1487229)
- Safety: Reflective heel and front strap
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road pedals
- Weight: 205 grams/7.2 oz (size 38)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black/Pink / 37||775504409382||1487256-438-37||7319|