12- to 24-Inch
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
$45.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$42.00 - $68.00
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 14 x 2.125
$19.99 - $34.99
- Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread - Wire bead - Available in three widths
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 24 x 2.125
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
Page 1 of 1